Business Process Reengineering Analyst
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for a Business Process Reengineering Analyst to join our Government solutions team in Norfolk. The successful candidate will lead implementation of the ITIL guidelines at the operational level to improve business processes and increase efficiency.
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- U.S. Citizen with active DoD Secret clearance
- ITIL v3 Practitioner Certification (ITIL Expert preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience leading implementation of the ITIL guidelines at the operational level
- Experience in the following areas:
- Identifying all the processes in an organization and prioritizing them in order of redesign urgency
- Demonstrated ability to use ITIL concepts and best practices to re-engineer existing ITSM processes
- Expertise in analyzing past trends, monitoring workflow, making predictions, developing business process models, recommending enhancements, and assisting the team in making business process decisions
- Experience with review of DOD compliance policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.