Norfolk, VA 23510
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate opening for a Configuration Manager. The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in information technology with 5 years of experience in the management/configuration management of a data center. Must have at minimum of 2 years of experience directing a Team of System Administrators. Candidate must also have experience with maintaining detailed configuration management/inventory of systems hardware, software, images, GPOs, and configuration settings. Must have ability to troubleshoot issues to maintain maximum uptime of data center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field (or additional 4 years of experience in IT Management)
- DOD Directive 8570.01 IAM Level 2 or DOD 8470 IAT Level 2, or current equivalent in the case where the current DoD instruction becomes superseded by a new instruction (Must possess a current Security + CE, CASP, or CISSP Certification)
- Must possess a Windows Server 2012 or 2016 certification
- Must possess a minimum of a SECRET clearance.
The Configuration Manager shall have the following:
- Experience with planning, purchasing, installation, configuration, and management of a Data Center including creating documentation and ensuring compliance with security standards. Must ensure that routine daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly maintenance is performed and documented.
- Experience with development of Data Center Policies, Procedures, and SOPs
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Hyper-V, Windows 7/10; Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016; Microsoft Exchange 2008-2016, Microsoft Outlook and the Office Suite
- Solid understanding and experience with network and system security principles and techniques
- Experience with development, validation, patching, and testing of DISA secure host baseline images from Bill of Materials which includes what software packages must be on the image
- Ability to verify/maintain accurate configuration/inventory of the components. Also will be responsible for asset management of hardware inventory (including maintenance); software licenses (which software is loaded on which hardware and expirations); images (which images are on which hardware/systems). Additionally, candidate will ensure that asset/configuration management identifies the patches, GPOs, and configuration settings of each component.
- Attention to detail in order to maintain up-to-date documentation on hardware, software, images, and configurations of hardware. Must be able to quickly provide latest versions to respond to data calls.
- Experience with maintaining and developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for network devices, virtual machine hosts, and virtual machine guest deployment (installation, configuration, et. al.), ACAS and SCAP scanning
- Experience with running ACAS Scans and SCAP Scans and with remediating findings by applying manual STIGs and documenting the information in checklists
- Experience with management/monitoring of storage, backups, and logs
- Ability to manage schedule projects administrators/engineers use of the data center and record information on data center calendar
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to clearly communicate both in writing and verbally with leadership (Company and Government as needed), Task Order Project Managers, Engineers, Administrators, and Cyber Team
- Understanding and experience with current Navy compliance, standards and practices; ability to leverage those standards and practices to efficiently set up, manage and maintain the Entrust Development Environment
- Experience with managing and directing staff to obtain quality results from each team member
- Analytical skills for solving complex problems related to technology and experience with troubleshooting technical issues in order to reproduce and resolve issues reported by staff or to reproduce issues reported by shipboard users
- Experience with MSC MCEL systems or connections to ANOC, BNOC, or NGW a plus.
- Maintain Entrust Development Environment including Configuration Management in accordance with all current Navy mandates.
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.