Norfolk, VA 23510
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for an Enterprise Architect (EA) in our Norfolk, VA office. He/she will understand the C4I requirements as it relates to the customer mission and have an understanding of the strategic and technical needs as well as an expert level ability to understand the business domain of business problems, with the intent to solve the business problems.
The ideal candidate will provide support by aligning IT strategy, technology and business processes by performing the following activities:
- Coordinate and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Develop a holistic, integrated view of business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
- Develop and document multiple enterprise architectural frameworks views
- Facilitate optimization of the enterprise architecture
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- M.S. Degree or 8+ years of equivalent professional experience
- U.S. Citizen eligible for DOD Secret clearance
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks and enterprise IT management frameworks
- 10+ years architecture development experience in enterprise-level infrastructure management, software design or development; infrastructure architecture; content distribution; database architecture; IP networking; IT security; data center operations; or enterprise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- DoDAF Framework experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- CIEAP certification or equivalent
- CEA Black Belt certification or equivalent
- Proficiency with Rational System Architect
- Proficiency with Rational DOORS and Traceline
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.