Information Systems Security Engineer
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our Norfolk operations. The successful candidate will work under minimal direction applying Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations to the development and enhancement of IT capabilities.
The ideal candidate will perform the following activities to ensure appropriate security posture for systems, software and equipment:
- Perform security control implementation, testing and reporting
- Conduct system security reviews
- Coordinate corrective actions to remediate system vulnerabilities
- Develop, Review, & Provide feedback on DoD/MSC Information Assurance Packages, documents, orders and instructions
- Develop security artifacts and Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- U.S. Citizen eligible for DOD Secret clearance
- Current Security+ certification
- 5+ years’ experience providing information security support to systems and software development activities
- CASP certification (CISSP preferred)
- Experience with eMass
- Experience with STIG/SCAP scanning and remediation techniques
- Experience with ACAS
- Proficiency with RMF and/or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- MCP or MCSE with Hyper-V experience
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.