Information Systems Security Engineer
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our Norfolk operations. The successful candidate will work under minimal direction applying Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations to the development and enhancement of IT capabilities.
The ideal candidate will perform the following activities to ensure appropriate security posture for systems, software and equipment:
- Develop security artifacts and Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages
- Perform security control implementation, testing and reporting
- Conduct system security reviews
- Coordinate corrective actions to remediate system vulnerabilities
- Develop, Review, & Provide feedback on DoD Information Assurance Packages, documents, orders and instructions
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- U.S. Citizen eligible for DOD Secret clearance
- 5+ years’ experience providing information security support to systems and software development activities
- Proficiency with RMF and/or DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.