DoD Acquisitions Senior Project Manager
Norfolk, VA 23510
Entrust Government Solutions is seeking a Senior Project Manager with DoD Systems Engineering Acquisition Lifecycle and DoD 5000 knowledge and experience to support our operations in Norfolk, VA.
This position is responsible for the full life cycle project management and/or program management support of a wide variety of projects. Our Project Managers work closely with technical professionals to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution. This position requires regular interface with senior management, design engineers, customer stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors. The PM shall be experienced at supporting senior government PMs and Program Managers, able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and able to establish confidence and credibility with seni
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- B.S Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or similar preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Eight (8) years’ experience successfully managing and leading the successful realization of complex projects with budgets in excess of $10M
- Experience in the following areas
- Systems engineering, integration or installation projects involving DOD systems
- Proactively managing projects with little supervision, resolving action items, issues and risks
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, & Closing Projects
- Controlling Scope, Time, Cost, Quality and Risk
- Reporting on Project Performance
- Managing Stakeholders' Expectations
- Leading and directing multidisciplinary project teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and scope
- Assessing project health and directing any necessary corrective measures, and creatively applying project management processes to address unique situations
- Creating and applying comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities
- Defining and documenting project work breakdowns and monitoring project status
- Defense Acquisition University ACQ 101
- Defense Acquisition University ENG 101
Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.