Systems Analyst - Enterprise Architecture
Entrust Government Solutions has an immediate career opportunity for an Enterprise Systems Analyst - Architecture (ESAA). The successful candidate shall support our Senior Enterprise Architect and Enterprise Systems Engineer with data management and systems analysis for Military Sealift Command’s Core Mission, Business, and Enterprise Segments to include Afloat IT & Communications Networks. The successful candidate will provide technical analysis, business process analysis, data management & analysis, requirements analysis, and will produce detailed documentation for broad/complex IT systems and networks. This candidate will play a crucial role in establishing the technical foundation for strategic planning and implementing integrated IT solutions.
The Enterprise Systems Analyst – Architecture (ESAA) will:
- Perform detailed analysis & decomposition of data and information requirements for complex systems and integrated subsystems.
- Support the formulation of enterprise network & system level architecture and configuration documentation.
- Analyze results and advise on the implications to new or existing IT systems.
- Conduct risk analysis and utilizes performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for Enterprise Architecture processes, procedures, taxonomies, nomenclatures, and change management processes.
- Support the development and application of organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated software and communications systems.
- Perform cross-functional problem analysis to resolve system or application discrepancies and identifies root causes. Recommend solutions independently and/or through consulting with team members.
- Work with data custodians and departmental representatives to codify and enhance technical management processes.
- Maintain on-going relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
- Facilitate value stream / process mapping workshops and conducts process evaluations.
- Facilitate meetings and process improvement workshops to document and evaluate business requirements and process gaps.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen with DoD Secret Clearance or Equivalent (DOE – Q, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 5+ years or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree with 3+ years of equivalent work experience
- Associates degree with 8+ years of equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access, Sharepoint)
Highly Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of DoD 5000 series / Naval Systems Engineering Technical Review Processes
- Knowledge of DoDAF framework
- Knowledge and utilization of PMI Project Management best practices, processes, & tools
- Proficiency with MS Project and architecture development / MBSE tools (e.g. Rational System Architect)
- Proficiency with Rational DOORS, Traceline and Citrix Server Applications
- Development of workflow diagrams & process models
- Value Stream / Process Mapping, DMAIC methodology & SIPOC Analysis
- Certifications: ITIL foundation, 6Sigma (Lean, Greenbelt, Blackbelt), PMI (PMP, CAPM, PBA)
- Work Location(s) USA VA Norfolk / Norfolk Naval Base
- Travel required up to 25% (CONUS / OCONUS)
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Entrust Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.